Ads Top

"Unlimited(ish) XP Gains For Lucky Egg (?)"


#PokemonGO: I don't know if this is news, but I haven't found anything online about this yet. Most posts about how to maximize time for the lucky egg/evolution party is to close app, however I recently discovered after a gym battle that if I hit the lucky egg before the XP could appear on-screen, I would gain the double XP after the battle. I suppose the meaning behind this is that when I went back onto the main screen and it showed me the amount of XP I had gained it had to take into account the gym battle that had already happened, despite me doing it before I activated the egg. I accidentally evolved a Pokemon a couple weeks ago and before I went to the main screen I quickly activated an egg, and sure enough it gave me the double XP.Having said that, one could potentially do 100 evolutions and THEN equip the egg, maximizing all the double XP the heart desires. I think, anyway. Has anybody else discovered this or read about it yet?EDIT: So it appears that the consensus is if it does show up as double-XP it is most likely a 'cosmetic' thing appearing on screen and does not actually reflect the amount of XP gained. To quote Jester1979: " evolves are processed by the server as you perform them, and the xp is added at the point of evolution. The client will have code to say 'if lucky egg = 1 then double the shown xp' however this will be purely cosmetic." via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dvNOnt
"Unlimited(ish) XP Gains For Lucky Egg (?)" "Unlimited(ish) XP Gains For Lucky Egg (?)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.