Ads Top

"Upon hitting trainer level 39, I am unable to power up any of the mons I had that were fully powered at level 38. Bug or feature change?"


#PokemonGO: Holds true for formerly-maxed-at-my-level dragonite, arcanine, wigglytuff, and multiple vaporeons I had put the maximum number of candies into.Why this is odd: I'm still seeing level 38 numbers for my pokemon and was expecting to be able to do one power up after hitting 39 and one after hitting 40.For example, my 100% Arcanine was CP 2941 at trainer level 38, and should cap at 2984 (was expecting one power up of 21 and one of 22) and my 100% Vaporeon was 2776 and I was expecting two 15pt power-ups to hit 2816 (Vaporeon's cap). This holds true for all of my pokemon that were at max, regardless of IV etc.I was under the impression that pokemon maxed at trainer level 39, and 40 was just for prestige. Is the information we have outdated? I'm guessing it's quite possible Niantic could've shifted the 39th power-ups to LV40 for more incentive, or I could easily see this as a bug.Definitely was confused though. I'll be posting my major update tomorrow, as I'm way too tired right now to make it interesting.Curious if there's any word about this or information other than what I've just experienced. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dHftS8
"Upon hitting trainer level 39, I am unable to power up any of the mons I had that were fully powered at level 38. Bug or feature change?" "Upon hitting trainer level 39, I am unable to power up any of the mons I had that were fully powered at level 38. Bug or feature change?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.