Ads Top

"Who else is always reluctant to switch out their team for new catches?"


Looking back over all my games ahead of getting Sun & Moon, I've realised I always try and hang on to my early catches as soon as possible, and am usually really reluctant to trade them out. Often end-game team will be at least half formed from guys I caught in the first few hours.For example, in Black I had Unfezant in my final team, which was my first catch in the entire game as Pidove. My Stoutland made it most of the way too until I finally admitted he was no longer bringing that much to the party.In my current Blue replay my Nidoking is guaranteed a permanent place in the team even though I have an Ivysaur and Graveller covering his bases already.I think a rational explanation is that since I've been training them up since level 5 or whatever, it feels like a wasted effort if I switch out say, my Graveller for a Rhydon with the same or better stats. It's the same reason I never use legendaries these days, it feels cheap to just have this preset killer beast handed to you.On the other hand maybe I'm just being pathetically sentimental about a bunch of pixels - something my wife freely admits to.Anyone else make excuses to hang on to their teams in the face of actual logic? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2dFwDjG
"Who else is always reluctant to switch out their team for new catches?" "Who else is always reluctant to switch out their team for new catches?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.