Ads Top

"Would you support a seasonal gym purge?"


#PokemonGO: I don't know about the other trainers but I have a couple pokemons I would like to level up but they are stuck in a gym. Also, I have pokemon that I have no idea which gym they are in.A seasonal purge wiping all gyms clean may add freshness to the stagnation gyms have become. It could be a seasonal purge, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, I don't care. But something is needed to shake gyms up.(edit: for what this is worth, I'm team Instinct. MAJOR underdog in my city, like most. A few small pockets of instinct hot spots here and there, and I mean small. I don't usually get 10 defenders per day. Gyms aren't a big deal to me. They're a deal, just not a big one. Heck, I don't even have a full pokedex yet and that's more important to me than gyms. I only brought the gym thing up to hopefully add a fresh idea to gyms being stagnant. Don't hate me for having some pokemon in some gyms and being an airhead and forgetting where they are.) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dxuvOn
"Would you support a seasonal gym purge?" "Would you support a seasonal gym purge?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.