Ads Top

"A friend asked if my tattoos were "that Pokemon thing" the other day. Just realized I've unintentionally been hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon for years!"


I've had the sun and moon tattoos for years, and added the volcano while visiting Hawaii this summer. I can't believe it took me this long to connect the dots! Seriously though, can't wait for release day, my body is (literally) ready!http://ift.tt/2g1rsNR: Tattoo locations for clarity 1) Moon Left Wrist 2) Sun Right Wrist (these are obvious) 3) Hawaiian Volcano Left Forearm, yes that is a close up of my (unshaven -gasp-) arm bent at an angle and you can see my elbow crease... it was kinda tricky to take a picture although in hindsight I realize I could have taken it with my arm extended and then rotate the image, ah well. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2g1DWTy
"A friend asked if my tattoos were "that Pokemon thing" the other day. Just realized I've unintentionally been hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon for years!" "A friend asked if my tattoos were "that Pokemon thing" the other day. Just realized I've unintentionally been hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon for years!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.