Ads Top

"Catch Rate is abysmal again, that with pokestop rule making playing untenable"


#PokemonGO: Ever since the new event, it seems that catch rates took a major dump and I dont see many people talking about it. It feels like before the new "improved" catch rates for gold medals. Niantic, have you investigated this? As a rural player, I always catch everything I can for stardust, and there definitely is a major issue going onWhich....Exacerbates the new pokestop spinning problem. Again, as a rural player, I have to drive 3 miles to get to the nearest pokestop. We have a great street where the wife and I would go down and hit 10 pokestops (one of us drives, the other has both phones). No longer possible now. So, when a 200 CP meowth takes 5 balls to get, I have totally ran my red balls this last week from 300 to nothing.And, I have not caught a ditto either, and I wont be able to since I cannot keep up with balls. I even bought 200 balls twice this last week.Something has to change, Niantic. Put back 6+ items at the pokestops, fix the catch rates. I am almost to the point of not being able to play, even with dumping $40 into the game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ftOyNR
"Catch Rate is abysmal again, that with pokestop rule making playing untenable" "Catch Rate is abysmal again, that with pokestop rule making playing untenable" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.