Ads Top

"Feelings on "spoiled" pokedex?"


#PokemonGO: I'm really happy when I get a new pokedex shadow - that way at least I know which one is which! (And I just like looking at them.) But from seeing random comments around here, I get the feeling that I'm in the minority and that a lot of people hate it when someone puts a foreign regional (or something else unusual) on a gym. Is that true?Edit: so far it sounds like most people like the pokedex shadows! I'm glad I'm not annoying too many players when I put random unusual things on gyms. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2g6j0xx
"Feelings on "spoiled" pokedex?" "Feelings on "spoiled" pokedex?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.