Ads Top

"It boggles my mind that there isn't any form of reward for catching evolved pokemon, only penalties(catch rate)."


#PokemonGO: A little part of me dies everytime I deliberately choose to ignore evolved pokemon in favor of basic. When you start playing this game you're like "Wow, a golbat! I need to catch that" even though you probably already have one. Later on, it's more "Pidgeot? Fuck that, not gonna waste my pokeballs. Gimme that caterpie".I wish that there was something like an extra 100 stardust for stage 1 and extra 200 for stage 2, and aditional candy for transfering an evolved pokemon(1 per stage, probably).Niantic, pls. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gmVLMw
"It boggles my mind that there isn't any form of reward for catching evolved pokemon, only penalties(catch rate)." "It boggles my mind that there isn't any form of reward for catching evolved pokemon, only penalties(catch rate)." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.