Ads Top

"It really bugs me how hard it is to find Alola Native Pokemon"


Pelipper, Wingull, Tentacool, Rattata, Raticate, Magikarp, Golbat. These are the most common Pokemon in Alola. Which is weird, considering none of them (save Alola forms) are native to the region. Why does it feel like all of the Alola native pokemon are so difficult to find in their own game? It feels like they are all either in one specific patch of grass, have an encounter rate of 5%, or are a combination of both. I think the only exception I've run into are Fomantis, Mudbray, and Crabrawler, who I consistently run into. Not only that, but the Alola forms that are the main draw; the Sandslash line, Ninetales line, and the Exeggutor line, are all found late game. I feel like the Alola Pokemon the other trainers in the game have are a tease. I had to actively go out of my way to round out my team with all Alola pokemon.Mind you, I really enjoyed the characters, region aesthetics and story the game had. I just think it's Pokemon encounter rates were pretty crap, at least in my playthrough.*Edit: For Clarification, I understand "Native" may have been a bad term to use. When I said Native, I meant to say New Pokemon Introduced this Generation. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gyqbOI
"It really bugs me how hard it is to find Alola Native Pokemon" "It really bugs me how hard it is to find Alola Native Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.