Ads Top

"Looks like GF really took the "X/Y is too easy" to heart in making this game... *SPOILERS*"


Never before have I been so annoyed with a mechanic.Calling for help.It is brutal. I nearly got wiped out by Wishiwashi and Lurantis during the water and grass trials because they called Pokemon that were incredibly advantageous to them. Wishiwashi called out Alomomola which kept using Heal Pulse, and Lurantis called out Castform, which kept using Sunny Day and Lurantis proceeded to Solar Blade the crap out of my team.I've had the EXP Share on for all this, by the way, so I don't think I was underleveled.Okay, if it was just the Totem Pokemon, it wouldn't be so bad.But even wild Pokemon can call for help. It's like Earthbound all over again, in which Pokemon can just infinitely call for help and more keep showing up. It makes it incredibly difficult to capture Pokemon.I swear, I've never had an actual complaint about a Pokemon game's mechanics until now.Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It's just that the whole "calling for help" thing with wild Pokemon gets REALLY annoying and really tedious when I'm trying to complete my Pokedex.Has anyone else had this issue? I hope I'm not the only one...EDIT: Just to make myself clear, I'm still loving the game. I'm also much further along and have little trouble since these two trials (except for the Pokemon calling for help when I'm trying to catch them). This was just one issue. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gaRHlh
"Looks like GF really took the "X/Y is too easy" to heart in making this game... *SPOILERS*" "Looks like GF really took the "X/Y is too easy" to heart in making this game... *SPOILERS*" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.