Ads Top

"Poor Little Munchlax or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Leftovers"


I went to Route 1 to SOS chain a Munchlax, so that I could farm Leftovers with 6 Thief Pokémon. I finally found one. Weakened it down to 1 HP. It called for help.But its help didn't appear."That's alright, I thought. It will show up next time."It didn't show up next time. Or the third time. Or fourth. Or fifth.This sad little cretin was screaming for help, an inch away from death, and nobody was coming to his aid. Ten times now he's called out. I thought perhaps that it was because of who he was. Munchlax is that weird little obese kid who eats garbage when he thinks nobody is looking, and none of the other schoolkids will talk to him because he smells like old cheese and wears Naruto headbands.But no. I'm sure he has a friend somewhere, right?Doesn't look like it... 11. 12. 13. 14.It couldn't be true. GameFreak would never program in such a meanspirited thing, right? But then I remembered Guzma's Great Big House o' Child Abuse on the other side of Melemele Island.No. No, it can't be. I'm going to give it another chance.15 times. Its help didn't appear. I can't bear this any longer. I'm about to just put it out of its misery, when finally, on its sixteenth try, another Munchlax shows up. And then on the seventeenth try, another Munchlax arrives!And that's when I realized. It wasn't that Munchlax didn't have friends. It's that Munchlaxes have a Base Speed Stat of 5, and it simply takes them fifty turns to waddle their way into battle!So for all of you who also want to collect a lot of Leftovers, just be patient; the Munchlaxes are working on their cardio. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gc9DrU
"Poor Little Munchlax or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Leftovers" "Poor Little Munchlax or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Leftovers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.