Ads Top

"My stubborn Ribombee just held at one HP FOUR turns in a row against a Skarmory."


I needed time to revive my team which couldn't get the better of the steel bird of prey on the first go around (I'm playing set battles and didn't see it coming). Ribombee, although double-weak to Skarmory, hovered there in front of me and took FOUR Steel Wings to the face, channeling our connection in order to stay airborne.It was awesome to see. I got my team back on its feet, and then we ended up taking the battle! Huzzah! The Legend of Sting the Ribombee!Has anyone else had something like this happen? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fDV9kO
"My stubborn Ribombee just held at one HP FOUR turns in a row against a Skarmory." "My stubborn Ribombee just held at one HP FOUR turns in a row against a Skarmory." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.