Ads Top

"[Other] After going to Grandmas, I have to give all the rural players still grinding credit."


#PokemonGO: I went up to my grandparents for Thanksgiving and there was 1 stop in town. I ran out of balls on the 2nd day and had to buy them. I never realized how hard it actually is to play rural as you have to go out of your way for a stop. You cant even stock up as you might not even get a ball on your spin and if you do get some, you use them up before the stop can be spun again. Plus lures can only be used at that spot and there are several areas with no Pokémon in the sightings at all. I about put the phone up till I got back so I am impressed by rural players that have not quit yet, much respect. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gxN7xw
"[Other] After going to Grandmas, I have to give all the rural players still grinding credit." "[Other] After going to Grandmas, I have to give all the rural players still grinding credit." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.