Ads Top

"Pokemon Go is the only game I've ever played that actually becomes worse as time goes on"


#PokemonGO: I've been a very loyal and fervent fan of the game. I have a level 35 on Valor and a level 33 on Mystic and I've spent nearly $1,000 on this game. I say this not to brag, but to convey that I am a committed player.This game is a shadow of the game that came out upon launch. Areas that used to have hundreds of players are now empty and you don't need me to tell you all of the things Niantic has done to worsen this game.The nail in the coffin for me was the nerf to pokestops [speedlocking them and then dropping the output to 3 items]It has been a fun ride, but it has gotten to the point of being a chore rather than being enjoyable.Does anyone else feel the same way?Edit - Most of the 1,000 I spent went to providing lures for myself and those around me... I did it to help make the game more enjoyable for those around me... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2goHimh
"Pokemon Go is the only game I've ever played that actually becomes worse as time goes on" "Pokemon Go is the only game I've ever played that actually becomes worse as time goes on" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.