Ads Top

"[Spoilers, Mt. Lanakila] The most guilty I've felt in a Pokemon game"


I'm on my way to the Pokemon League, knowingly under-leveled. I just want to get the location on my Fly map so I can go back and do some leveling on Poni Island. But as I approach the League, I get challenged by good old Hau. "Let's see which of us gets to challenge the Pokemon League first, Sir Jay!" he says....And he destroys me. His Raichu was just impossibly fast, and I swear his Komala was tailor-made to have a coverage move for every single member of my team. He beats me, fair and square. I black out, head to the Pokemon Center, have my team refreshed, and go again.But when I get back, the same dialogue plays out. "Let's see which of us gets to challenge the Pokemon League first, Sir Jay!" And when I beat him this time, he says, "I just wanted my team to know what it feels like to beat your team for once."HAU, YOU BEAT MY TEAM. YOU WON. YOU CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE. YOU EARNED IT. DON'T LET THE SCRIPT FOOL YOU, HAU. D: D: D: via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fKZKUV
"[Spoilers, Mt. Lanakila] The most guilty I've felt in a Pokemon game" "[Spoilers, Mt. Lanakila] The most guilty I've felt in a Pokemon game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:04 Rating: 5

1 comment

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.