Ads Top

"Suggestion to help Rural players - give 15 pokeballs daily if we are empty"


#PokemonGO: My biggest problem being a rural player (8 miles to the nearest pokestop) is having any pokeballs. I get spawns around me, when I go for walks, etc... but I have nothing to catch them with.I go into town and walk around for an hour to fill up my backpack, but then I run out within a day. I don't leave my local area more than once a week.Frankly, I've given up playing for a few months, and the simplest solution would be:If I have no pokeballs, give me 15 normal pokeballs per day. Only the days I play, and ONLY if I haven't got any. I shouldn't be able to farm daily pokeballs, but having SOMETHING to play with would be fantastic! I don't need anything more than normal pokeballs even though I'm lvl21 and I'm getting a lot of runners. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2g2iPz2
"Suggestion to help Rural players - give 15 pokeballs daily if we are empty" "Suggestion to help Rural players - give 15 pokeballs daily if we are empty" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.