Ads Top

"This battery usage is becoming insane."


#PokemonGO: Pokemon GO has always used a lot of battery, and I have accepted that thus far. I have even bought a big 20k mAH powerbank to keep going. But it seems that each patch it is getting worse.Just today, I left my house with 40% battery. 10 mins later, upon arriving at my campus, my phone notified me it had activated battery saving mode, as it was at 15%.25% battery use in 10 minutes is just unreal. My phone is a one-year old OnePlus 2, and as far as I'm aware the battery is in fine condition. No other app causes issues.Niantec, please, optimize your game. battery drains like this mean I am severely discouraged from playing a bit of Pokemon during every day life, as it renders the phone unusable for the rest of the day or until you can charge it again. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gBJI1J
"This battery usage is becoming insane." "This battery usage is becoming insane." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.