Ads Top

"I wouldn't have minded the cut dex if SwSh had been ANYTHING like New Snap visually."


I know they're two entirely different games and the mainline series is predominantly by GameFreak (I say predominantly because of the DP remakes now), and Snap was Bandai-Namco. But... heck. I've been sitting in my chair playing New Snap for the last hour and I've been as giddy as a kid the whole time. I am so excited to see the environments, the Pokemon, and hear the excellent voice acting and just breathe in the game. Meanwhile, SwSh was fun I guess, but... none of this magic was there. New Snap is making me feel 10 again. SwSh reminded me that I'm a 33 year old fan who might have outgrown the series, maybe?*(No, I haven't outgrown the series, I just mean GameFreak's attempts in the last few years makes me feel this way)New Snap has such amazing life and energy pouring out of it. SwSh has always felt so... stilted? Stiff? Awkward?New Snap actually makes me feel so sad for the mainline games we will apparently never get. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3xF2TeM
"I wouldn't have minded the cut dex if SwSh had been ANYTHING like New Snap visually." "I wouldn't have minded the cut dex if SwSh had been ANYTHING like New Snap visually." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.