Ads Top

"Today, after almost a year, I finally completed 100% of Pokémon Picross without spending a single cent of real money."


Photo proof.It took me almost a year of painstakingly logging in almost every day to claim the measly daily reward, but finally I was able to complete every single achievement! After getting burnt out with Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Rumble World, I was finally able to defeat Nintendo and their evil free-to-play model! Who's the fool now?? ;_;I tried to prove convincingly that the picture showing that I had never paid real money was taken today, if anyone can come up with a better way please tell! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2eThBIC
"Today, after almost a year, I finally completed 100% of Pokémon Picross without spending a single cent of real money." "Today, after almost a year, I finally completed 100% of Pokémon Picross without spending a single cent of real money." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.