Ads Top

"Why is there even a delete button next to Premium Items?"


#PokemonGO: Lemme put this up front: what happened was entirely my fault and I shouldn't be blaming Niantic for this. I was the one being stupid, I know that. Anyways, here's what happened; I was casually deleting items like Potions and Super Potions and such to make room for getting more Pokeballs since I'm super tight on Bag storage (I can't afford to spend money on PoGO to get bag upgrades and taking gyms is out of the question since I'm Instinct).I wasn't paying a lot of attention to it and I accidently deleted my Lucky Eggs instead of my Super Potions... Really stupid of me, I know. But I gotta ask; why is there a delete button next to premium items like Lucky Eggs, Lures and Incense? I don't think anyone has ever wanted to delete those on purpose. So why is it there? So, my question to you is; have you ever (accidently or purposefully) deleted Premium Items? If you did it on purpose, why?This has been a slightly rage-induced rant.Again, I know I'm stupid and should have paid more attention. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fA9i5b
"Why is there even a delete button next to Premium Items?" "Why is there even a delete button next to Premium Items?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.