Ads Top

"With Sun/Moon breaking Nintendo's record on pre-orders, are any other 90's children basking in the nostalgia that Pokemon is effectively "back?""


I've been a big Pokemon fan since I first came across the Pokemon volume of Disney Adventures in August of 1999. Up until then, I had heard of the franchise, but had never given it a shot (I was twelve). I hopped on the fandom train so hard, and have never gotten off. I remember begging my parents for a copy of Pokemon Red, chiding my mother into taking me to see Mewtwo Strikes Back in theatres, and my classmate (unsuccessfully) trying to trade me 3 of his Grimer cards for my holographic Scyther.Like most things, the major "fads" fade away, but I have stuck with Pokemon all this time. Now I'm almost thirty and with Pokemon Sun and Moon coming to my area in less than 12 hours, I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Pokemon Go, Pokemon is back in the mainstream's eye.I'm just so amazingly happy about this. Who else is excited about the resurgence? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2f4Xrbz
"With Sun/Moon breaking Nintendo's record on pre-orders, are any other 90's children basking in the nostalgia that Pokemon is effectively "back?"" "With Sun/Moon breaking Nintendo's record on pre-orders, are any other 90's children basking in the nostalgia that Pokemon is effectively "back?"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.