Ads Top

"5 km eggs are killing me"


#PokemonGO: I know it has been discussed couple of times about the egg distribution from pokestops, but I am somehow feeling that the situation I have is not normal anymore.I literally have not had ANY other egg than 5 km egg over the last 1.5 months and I have hatched at least 20 of them.Leaving Pokemon Go open while commuting to work was the last "interest" left in the game for me, but after hatching another Poliwag this morning and replacing it with another 5 km egg dropped from a pokestop, has finally raised white flag for me.I give up. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hiLcKn
"5 km eggs are killing me" "5 km eggs are killing me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.