Ads Top

"All Pokestops were just removed from our University"


#PokemonGO: I felt pretty fortunate that I work at a university, as I had access to a ton of stops. I would normally take my 15 minute breaks and take a lap around the building. I hope that I will keep the motivation to keep doing that, but Pokemon Go won't be the same for me without collecting my 5-6 stops. I imagine this wasn't Niantic's doing without a request from someone here. I know this will be First World Problems compared to other's experiences, but just feel sad.Thanks for taking the time to read friends. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2g7Ukjy
"All Pokestops were just removed from our University" "All Pokestops were just removed from our University" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.