Ads Top

"[Discussion]Definitely, I want to know at least the date of my eggs, I got some 5km eggs yesterday and I have no idea what's new or old."


#PokemonGO: Definitely, I want to know at least the date of my eggs, I got some 5km eggs yesterday and I have no idea what's new or old. I feel forced to buy incubators just to hatch recent eggs (to hatch babies)... Let's go Niantic, should not be hard to do, or at least maybe they could be sorted by recent. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hv34Ce
"[Discussion]Definitely, I want to know at least the date of my eggs, I got some 5km eggs yesterday and I have no idea what's new or old." "[Discussion]Definitely, I want to know at least the date of my eggs, I got some 5km eggs yesterday and I have no idea what's new or old." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.