Ads Top

"Fisherman achieved and water biome encounters"


#PokemonGO: I've finally finished capturing 300 magikarp and I'd like to make a post celebrating it.The medal and The pokedexAnd I've done a bit of statistics of my pokemon captured(caught, hatched or evolved) and here's the chartYou can see that out of 9976 pokemon captured 6041 of them are water type pokemon, it's because I live near 5 waterriver(thanks to /u/Cairne61 for correction) biomes and they provide me with loads of water type pokemon. Here's some screenshots I got from the biomesI have not yet encountered Wartortle, Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Kingler, Lapras, Omastar, Kabutops or Dragonite at the water biomes.And lately I believe that waterriver biome spawn more psyducks than all other water dwelling pokemon combined, my psyduck count spiked in the last month, I think it has something to do with the spawn point addition back in November, it somehow altered and increased the chance to spawn psyducks. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hli3kQ
"Fisherman achieved and water biome encounters" "Fisherman achieved and water biome encounters" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.