Ads Top

"Hatched nine 10k eggs received from six different Pokestops - enjoy!"


#PokemonGO: Here's what hatchedAnd here is video proof, albeit with me being obnoxiousSome background: I started collecting these right after the Halloween event ended. I'm shocked I was able to get nine eggs, considering I had a 3.5 week drought of 10k eggs (with 4-5 incubators running at all times). I've already picked up two more 10ks since hatching these, so RNG is lovely right now.Odd sidenote, I know I picked up 1 egg in downtown San Diego, 6 eggs in Eastlake, and 2 eggs in Chula Vista, but all of the Pokémon are marked as "Chula Vista" so I can't tell which ones are which.As for the question of "efficiency" - I know that some Redditors criticized me last week for doing this, because it's not efficient. But I have to say that it was extremely fun! I've struggled with finding things to do post-level-30, and creating this mini-challenge for myself really broke the monotony that I was feeling. I only have 6 pokes above 2500 cp that can last in a gym here, I only use gym coins for incubators, and I was starting to feel apathetic about playing.Finally, in collecting these eggs, I was never able to get a 10k egg from my "refill street." I know that's completely anecdotal, but I refill an 1000-item bag on a 40-pokestop street about every other day, and 10k eggs never dropped there, even with many egg slots open. 10ks always came from some random stop I hadn't spun in a while. Again, anecdotal! But perhaps food for thought?Have a wonderful day, everyone!! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hMLQQa
"Hatched nine 10k eggs received from six different Pokestops - enjoy!" "Hatched nine 10k eggs received from six different Pokestops - enjoy!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.