Ads Top

"How pokemon helped me get 2% on my final"


I was taking my Adaptive Techniques final (massage therapy) where we had covered respiratory disorders that semester. I woke up 15 minutes before I had to leave and my phone was dead so I couldn't study over my hour commute like I had planned, and of course I was too busy playing Sun the previous days to prepare properly.There was a question that asked what asthma patients are also likely to experience and the answers to pick from were all in the proper medical terminology which I had not studied whatsoever.BUTOne of options was "bruxism". All I could see while reading the question was that dumb pink fish and his stupid grin. But then it clicked. I knew asthma patients will sometimes clench their jaw and grind their teeth together, and Bruxish has its jaw clenched closed and its teeth together!So thanks gamefreak, I'll now never forget what bruxism is and I have grown a new appreciation for pokemon that I wouldn't have looked at twice. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gSJBig
"How pokemon helped me get 2% on my final" "How pokemon helped me get 2% on my final" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.