Ads Top

"Hunting Porygon"


#PokemonGO: Hi fellow travellers, could somebody tell me in which biome does Porygon spawn? Is there any pattern in his behaviour? I could almost complete my Dex playing in my upper-medium size city, even Lapras and Snorlax (hatched), however I have never seen a Porygon, it just passed once on the Sightings for a few seconds, months ago. Any info would be very appreciated, thanks!EDIT: Thanks for all the replies. According to your reports it seems that it spawns in electric biomes and/or next to shopping malls; this coincides with the reports in my city's facebook group. It seems I have to keep on hitting my favourite hunting spot despite having no luck so far. UPDATE: Several people report that where they caught their Porygon there was no sign of electric biome, could you tell which Pokémon was spawning instead of electric?EDIT2: Minor text fixes. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hzxdRp
"Hunting Porygon" "Hunting Porygon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.