Ads Top

"I hope niantic will never add trading to the game."


#PokemonGO: Hey guys.I know some people cant wait for a trading feature in game. Im pretty sure trading would destroy the game completely.There will be much more botters, cheaters, spoofers. Also the game would be a pay2win game instantly cause people will just buy strong pokemon on illegal websites.I really dont know why some people want a trading feature. sorry for my bad english im 14 and not a native english speaker. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gRNQZA
"I hope niantic will never add trading to the game." "I hope niantic will never add trading to the game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.