Ads Top

"[Idea] Let us create a default "battle lineup" instead of choosing Pokémon automatically for gym battles."


#PokemonGO: I know I have three Dragonite, but it doesn't mean I want to use all of them during a gym battle!One of my favorite attackers is Alakazam, I spent tons of Stardust on him, and he hardly ever shows up in the random choosing it does now.Let us create a default battle lineup of our choosing. This way it'll save time, instead of having to switch out Pokémon. Having to switch one, instead of five, would be WAY less time consuming. And honestly, I hardly ever switch from my default team.To those that are thinking "well, why don't you just favorite your top 6?" Because I don't want to be the fool that accidentally deletes one of his three Dragonite.We know most of the Pokémon that are placed in gyms, and the attackers that are the strongest against these defenders. Honestly, I find it much easier (and less time consuming) switching out a Pokémon, mid-battle, than having to constantly update the Pokémon I WANT to battle with before a Gym match.Not to mention, having a "top 6" (holy shit MySpace!?) would make it more true to the original games. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gW5IiX
"[Idea] Let us create a default "battle lineup" instead of choosing Pokémon automatically for gym battles." "[Idea] Let us create a default "battle lineup" instead of choosing Pokémon automatically for gym battles." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.