Ads Top

"The just-released Android update breaks Pokemon Go on my phone."


#PokemonGO: This new update makes the game literally unplayable. The game appears to load and I can see my avatar, but no geographic features appear on the screen, the buttons don't work, my avatar doesn't move.I'm using an LG G4 and have never had a problem playing Pokemon Go.EDIT: I tried clearing the cache, but it did not resolve the issue.EDIT 2: I also tried restarting the phone, but that didn't work either.EDIT 3: After many game restarts (15+?), cache-cleaning, phone restarts, and changing settings, I thought that was the end. After about 45 minutes of not touching my phone to reset my own level of frustration, I somehow found a glimmer of hope strong enough to get me to try to restart the game once again.I cannot believe it, but the program somehow "healed" and now starts! [The only difference I can see is that it is now nighttime mode in my location, though it wasn't when I was having the issue - could that have something to do with it?]Thank you to everyone who had ideas to solve the issue and I'll leave this thread posted in case it may be helpful to others. Happy hunting! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hoc9wf
"The just-released Android update breaks Pokemon Go on my phone." "The just-released Android update breaks Pokemon Go on my phone." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.