Ads Top

"My Christmas wonder trade box is finally ready"


I wanted to send out something cool for wonder trade this year and I though hidden ability Pokémon would be cool, I figured geodude would be up there in difficulty just because he could self-destruct destroying sos chains. Once I caught one I bred a whole box of 5iv jolly galvanize geodudes with some egg moves. At the very least I hope that people enjoy getting a free golem, even if they're not Christmas themed! http://ift.tt/2hxBa8A via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hvo5zL
"My Christmas wonder trade box is finally ready" "My Christmas wonder trade box is finally ready" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.