Ads Top

"No trainers I face in Sun have more than 3 Pokemon and it kind of bothers me."


I've progressed to route 12 in Pokemon Sun, and I've yet to battle a trainer that has more than 3 pokemon. It's actually kind of rare when they do have 3, 90% of the time they have 1 or 2. I know the main story isn't supposed to be super challenging but come on, one of the main points of Pokemon is to battle. I feel like the game falls short when I battle trainers with only 1 'mon. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gJebWt
"No trainers I face in Sun have more than 3 Pokemon and it kind of bothers me." "No trainers I face in Sun have more than 3 Pokemon and it kind of bothers me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.