Ads Top

""Pokemon has fled" on nearby tracker but still catchable?"


#PokemonGO: Maybe this is a known bug, the nearby tracker has only recently come to my country (Vietnam) and I didn't follow too closely when it was originally released as it did not affect me yet.Basically, I have seen several Pokemon that are semi rare in my city. I click them through so they are marked on my map. Then as I am proceeding to the pokestop occasionally I get a message that "the Pokemon has fled". The first couple times I forgot about it and changed back to my normal route. Then one day I continued to the stop anyway, and low and behold, there was the Pokemon! Since then this has happened 6 times all with semi rare Pokemon so I doubt there were simply two of them and no lures up. Any ideas? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hI8z0K
""Pokemon has fled" on nearby tracker but still catchable?" ""Pokemon has fled" on nearby tracker but still catchable?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.