Ads Top

"[Story] Because of the rural update, I now go into town to stack up on pokeballs."


#PokemonGO: This felt really cool. I live in a very rural area in Belgium, but since the update I have access to some decent nests on walking distance. However, because of the holiday season I am home a lot and have no stops anywhere nearby. Today, I actually went into town and walked around for an hour or so to claim some pokestops and stack up. (I also hatched a 342cp Charmander in the process)Thank you niantic for bringing us closer to the exploring part that I have always wanted in Pokemon Go. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2h1sPsB
"[Story] Because of the rural update, I now go into town to stack up on pokeballs." "[Story] Because of the rural update, I now go into town to stack up on pokeballs." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.