Ads Top

"Turning a lemon into lemonade: A quick tale of loss and redemption"


#PokemonGO: So last night I have had a few drinks and I'm chilling at home playing with my new kitten with one hand and playing PoGo with the other and I'm sorting through my Magikarp and I try to click the X to close it out but it asks me a question and my finger accidentally touches the screen.... AND SUDDENLY A GYARADOS EVOLVES. I accidentally evolved a flipping 41 CP Magikarp that had terrible IVs to boot. RIP 400 Magikarp candy. Crestfallen, I look in horror at my little, new, 452 CP Gyrados who I never wanted but I'm going to try to love anyway because this is my life now and it has Bite. And it has Hydropump. And so I think, 'FUGGIT!' and I go all in. I spent about 10,000 Stardust and another 14 candy and I make it into a 980 Gyrados. This morning I took it for a test run. And voila! It is perfect for Prestiging gyms. It's quick, it's reasonably tough, it packs a punch and it's juuuuuust the right size. It fits right in with a 999 Snorlax and a 972 Dragonair I've caught on my rotating Prestige Team. So the moral of the story travelers is be careful with your holiday libations and evolutions and don't forget that even a bad Pokemon can have a good application if you see it the right way. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2h2kgh3
"Turning a lemon into lemonade: A quick tale of loss and redemption" "Turning a lemon into lemonade: A quick tale of loss and redemption" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.