Ads Top

"[Story] I just realized I've had a 100% IV Snorlax for 4 months"


#PokemonGO: I hatched it the first week of August but the CP is only 857 so I ignored it for months because I wasn't aware of IVs back then. Today I was just checking IVs of my low CP rares and boom 100% Snorlax. I'm going to walk him to death. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hBmW7h
"[Story] I just realized I've had a 100% IV Snorlax for 4 months" "[Story] I just realized I've had a 100% IV Snorlax for 4 months" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.