Ads Top

"Team Imbalance is Ruining My Experience, You?"


#PokemonGO: I live in a relatively small town (around 60,000 population) and the local high school sports team is literally "Big Blue". So unsurprisingly, everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) is Team Mystic around here. I started playing June 7th, before this was common knowledge and chose Team Instinct because I am a huge Zapdos fan. It was rough in the early days of the game but I enjoyed the challenge. I would take down a high level blue gym and a few instinct players would come join it. But now... I can barely hold a gym for more than thirty minutes in my town before it turns to Mystic and within the hour it easily becomes level 6 or higher. When I take a gym, it's destroyed before anyone else from my team joins. There are around 25 gyms scattered throughout our town and the surrounding area. No matter where you go there is this Mystic player who is in EVERY SINGLE GYM. I get wanting to get your 10 defender bonus, but this guy easily has over 20 gyms that just wont change because no one around here belongs to team Valor or Instinct. I really enjoy this game. I'm level 32 and have finished the NA dex but with the insane imbalance of teams, it is just crushing. I have to bust my butt to get 10/20 pokecoins a day if I'm lucky and I know this dude is getting 100 coins and 5000 stardust each bonus without having to lift a finger most days. It is infuriating. Is anyone else experiencing this as well? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gOWLNb
"Team Imbalance is Ruining My Experience, You?" "Team Imbalance is Ruining My Experience, You?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.