Ads Top

"As a level 31 trainer, I just realized I've been using 2+ bar charge moves incorrectly."


#PokemonGO: I'm a level 31 player, with 592 battles and 731 trainings under my belt, and just TODAY I realized I'd been using charge moves with more than one bar incorrectly! As I play regularly and spend more than my fair share of time browsing reddit, I thought maybe there will be others out there who made the same mistake and would benefit from this PSA! Or maybe I'm the only idiot here...I have absolutely no idea how I had this premise in my head, and I can't believe I a) never came across a Reddit comment that made me realize my mistake, or b) accidentally set off a charge move when I thought I wouldn't be able to, revealing the error in my ways.I thought a two bar charge move worked as follows: you spend the beginning of the battle charging up to 100%, but then each use only brings you back to 50%, so you have less powering up to get back to 100%. The benefit of two bar moves then, was that once you get them powered up, as long as you keep that Pokémon in battle, you get more efficient recharging.I did NOT know you could unleash a 2-bar charge with only 50% power, or unleash two charges in a row from 100%. In hindsight, I feel so stupid! It doesn't seem like this is commonly described in the most basic of strategy guides or discussions, and I don't usually dig into the more complex guides. Whoops.My Seed Bomb Exxegutor just became a hell of a lot more fun to attack with... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2joDmCZ
"As a level 31 trainer, I just realized I've been using 2+ bar charge moves incorrectly." "As a level 31 trainer, I just realized I've been using 2+ bar charge moves incorrectly." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.