Ads Top

"Battling seem back, baby! (v.53.1)"


#PokemonGO: After getting the new 53.1 version I ran out to four gyms.I found this version to be behaving much like version 49 did:* no freeze prior to defenders charged attacks loading up* able to dodge both initial attacks regularly on a new defender* dodging charged attacks not resulting in excess damage* no loop of swapping attackers after a dodge to defeat severalIn fact, I did not need to restart the app between every fight to be able to adequately play, and I did not need any revives! That hasn't happened since they forced leaving v.49!I'm hoping it's not just my own bias showing these changes, how have others experiences been?PS: Ultimately I did need to restart the app during the third gym, but on v.51 fighting the same gym a second time was untenable, so this is a massive improvement for me. It also seems the performance degradation over time that came with v.51 is a separate problem from the dodging and charged attack load lag, thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iM3k2c
"Battling seem back, baby! (v.53.1)" "Battling seem back, baby! (v.53.1)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.