Ads Top

"Counter-evidence to u/DamnNatureY0uScary's Incubator sorting theory."


#PokemonGO: Yesterday, I went for a walk in the snow and cleared out my eggs, then got 7 more from a series of 10 stops at a lake near my house. Last night, I picked up a friend from the airport, and spun a stop while parked and waiting for him. I got another 5k and thought 'how perfect of a test.' I dropped it in the incubator, left the egg menu, and went back in. If the theory was correct, that egg would be first, since all the other eggs were recieved 20 miles away, and that one (and only that one) was received <5ft away. Instead, it was second among the 5ksThis morning, I thought of it again. It should be the lowest on the list, since it's stop is now 20 miles away and all the others are between .5 and 1.5 km away, depending on which end of the lake I got them from. Again, it's in the middle.http://ift.tt/2is7f1S was an awesome theory. I still think it merits testing by some actual scientific research, but let's not accept it as fact or fiction yet.(For clarifaction, my 2km hatched into an igglybuff, and I dropped another 2km into my infinite incubator before receiving another 5km.) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iRDFUA
"Counter-evidence to u/DamnNatureY0uScary's Incubator sorting theory." "Counter-evidence to u/DamnNatureY0uScary's Incubator sorting theory." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.