Ads Top

"[Discussion] Relationship Advice"


#PokemonGO: So I am an avid Pokémon Go player. I play everyday after work 6 days a week for at least 4 hours sometimes longer and even longer on off days. I am missing one Pokemon. My Wife plays about half of the amount that I play and still needs 7 Pokemon plus all but one baby to complete her dex.Tonight while we were both out playing, she had four 5K eggs hatching. Being that the first 3 were garbage, I encouraged and cheered that it would be a great hatch.....and it was.There before my eyes was a Porygon. Ladies and gentleman, the one Pokemon that I need.My question is, should I file for divorce? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hT8jzo
"[Discussion] Relationship Advice" "[Discussion] Relationship Advice" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.