Ads Top

"Every time I think of what this game could've been I get disappointed"


#PokemonGO: I like the game, still. It's a good distraction for when you're out, but...if I imagine how addicted I would be to the game if it played more like the originals, then I become a little disappointed. Just imagining walking around, being able to actually battle Pokémon, train mine up, and grow a bond with the first Pokémon I caught. (instead of catching thousands of them throwing them all away) Even if you would want to pay close attention to IV and competitive battling, breeding would be preferable over catching tons of Pokémon, imo. TM's would be a huge addition, challenging gyms would actually require strategy instead of just mashing your phone mindlessly for half an hour. What could've been.. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iipNFI
"Every time I think of what this game could've been I get disappointed" "Every time I think of what this game could've been I get disappointed" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.