Ads Top

"[Story]Getting pogo+ revived my gameplay"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience.I have been playing from the moment the game came out, but only recently I decided to finally get pokemon go +. At first I didn't like the idea and got along fine without it, considered it a silly little thing. But as the time went on I found myself more unwilling to actually catch any mons, as I completed my pokedex, reached level 34, I couldn't stand catching the same pidgeys, rats and widdles. Having to deal with them breaking out of great throws especially was getting on my nerves, so I just skipped them altogether . As a result I opened my app less and less and my progress slowed to a halt, I still want stardust to power up my other mons and get enough for gen2.Pogo+ was my solution, now all I have to do is press the button for all those annoying commons I cant actually stand to catch myself anymore, the prospect of getting all the dust candy and experience got me going out hunting again. Absolutely worth it! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iid0mw
"[Story]Getting pogo+ revived my gameplay" "[Story]Getting pogo+ revived my gameplay" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.