Ads Top

"[Discussion] Can't we have a "claim" button for the XP gains for Ultra and Best Friends?"


#PokemonGO: It would just make it so much simpler to try and get those bonuses while having a Lucky Egg active, rather than either trying to get with people and plan ahead (which isn't possible with people who you may not know well), or just hoping your timing is really good.My problem recently is that I had two friends who were "2 more days together to be Ultra Friends!" We both had gifts sent to each other, so I was trying to wait for them to claim theirs first and get us to 1 day left, then I could open mine the following day after popping an egg. Except, neither of them would. I don't know if they were doing the same thing as me, since they were players I'd met during raids but didn't otherwise know. I finally gave in and opened the gifts both of them sent me, and for the next few days, tried to immediately open my friends list to see if any of them had opened their gift to make us Ultra Friends so I could get that egg popped before the XP was awarded, but days went past of neither friend either opening a gift or sending me a new one. Finally, one of them triggered the Ultra Friends bonus, but of course I wasn't ready to have an egg active at the time. The other still hasn't, even though it's been at least a week.This would all be fixed by having a "claim" button, so that we could just hold off on the 50,000 XP and accept it when it's more convenient, especially for having an egg active when we'd also otherwise be playing anyway. You know, as opposed to popping an egg just for the friend XP and then having to go to work or something. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Na3xs8
"[Discussion] Can't we have a "claim" button for the XP gains for Ultra and Best Friends?" "[Discussion] Can't we have a "claim" button for the XP gains for Ultra and Best Friends?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.