Ads Top

"My friend misunderstood me when I said I was a solo player"


#PokemonGO: This began when my friend was bragging about how he could finally solo some of the raids. I was confused. I said he must be lying because solo players can’t can’t participate in raids. He showed me a gengar he got presumably on his own. Needless to say I was floored. I figured they must have updated the game to be more friendly for solo players. Suddenly I realized something incredible and asked him with bated breath, “can solo players do gyms now too?”My friend was visibly confused. “Yeah, we always could”, he replied. Now I was confused, “but I thought you had to join a team for the gyms”I am not sure if he heard me say it because at that point he was looking at my phone, at my xp bar, at the symbol behind my character, at the color green.It took a few moments for him to say something. “How. . . How did you not join a team?!? Why didn’t you join a team?”“They annoyed me so I decided to be a solo player”solo playerAt this point I’m at a crossroads, should I give up and join a team or stick it out and run for 40 as a solo player?Edit: Apparently I am not a solo player so hence forth I will refer to myself as a freelancer designation agent Kansas. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Fh2szY
"My friend misunderstood me when I said I was a solo player" "My friend misunderstood me when I said I was a solo player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.