Ads Top

"You can get eggs from adventure sync if you forgot to keep egg slots open"


#PokemonGO: Preamble: I forgot to keep a space open for todays adventure sync and decided to run a little test.Thesis: With how the menu works in this game I was guessing that adventure sync will only trigger if you are not in a different menu already (I took this guess from the way friendship bonuses are awarded, where you would be able to open your inventory and use lucky eggs and would still get the exp bonus as long as you didn't get the message for the new friendship level yet)Execution: I opened my egg box at 8:59AM this morning since I wanted to see when the next egg would hatch and it would allow me to see exactly when I would be done hatching, staying in this screen until it did.I then took another screenshot after 9AM to confirm my initial suspicion that the app would not force open the adventure sync reward screen. Which indeed it did not.After I walked my eggs to completion, I closed the menu which interestingly showed the egg open animation for all 9 eggs before it finally opened my adventure sync screen for this week, giving me my rewardsTL;DR: If you really want a chance at an egg from adventure sync you can do that if you stay in a menu until your next egg hatches.EDIT: Additional suggestions in the comments involve changing your time zone to give you extra time in hatching those eggs, it is as of now unconfirmed but would have the added benefit that you would be able to spin/catch/raid as normal in the meantime. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2DA7lTi
"You can get eggs from adventure sync if you forgot to keep egg slots open" "You can get eggs from adventure sync if you forgot to keep egg slots open" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.