Ads Top

"Getting stonewalled by low-level Lapras's in friendly gyms. Help?"


#PokemonGO: I've recently gotten back into the game, and have been trying to get onto some gyms to rake in those sweet, sweet pokecoins. In most cases, I am trying to level a gym from 8 to 9, since my town has been dominated by my team since the holidays (I think because it's a college town).A big issue that I have run into lately is that the lowest level pokemon in the gym will be a low-mid level lapras, which is just brutal to try to level against. I've been trying the whole team half-cp trick, but my squad isn't optimized. Furthermore, I am a little confused as to what to attack the water/ice combo with in the first place.So I guess my question is:what pokemon should I be looking for to fill out my Lapras-Smashin' Squad? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ikW0MG
"Getting stonewalled by low-level Lapras's in friendly gyms. Help?" "Getting stonewalled by low-level Lapras's in friendly gyms. Help?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.