Ads Top

"Has anyone else noticed that Pokéstops sometimes don't acknowledge your swiping until you exit and try again?"


#PokemonGO: So I've noticed in the last month or so, Pokéstops open when I click on them, then when I swipe, the stop shows the spinning animation but nothing else happens - even if I spin it again while I'm on it. It doesn't even show the spinning white Pokéball. Only if I exit the Pokéstop and come back to it, does it work. This happens about 30% of the time for me.This isn't really too much of an issue if you're walking (other than being annoying), but when I'm actually a passenger at under 40km/h, this is very frustrating because by the time you exit and retry, the stop is out of range.Anyone else experiencing this? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2je0AvT
"Has anyone else noticed that Pokéstops sometimes don't acknowledge your swiping until you exit and try again?" "Has anyone else noticed that Pokéstops sometimes don't acknowledge your swiping until you exit and try again?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.