Ads Top

"How did everyone get their Dragonite/s?"


#PokemonGO: I saw a post yesterday about what everyone’s top 12 Pokemon were and obviously loads of them were Dragonite. I’m just curious how everyone got theirs, and also how people have been able to get so many Dragonites, because most people who had one had about six more to go with it!I’m currently in the process of walking my Dratini just to get the Pokedex entry but I’m miles off, and it’s extremely disheartening when every gym in my local area is full of Dragonites.Someone please help me. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ikLzsy
"How did everyone get their Dragonite/s?" "How did everyone get their Dragonite/s?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.